Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ambivalent?

That's right, a new one. The old one is depressing (although reading it for backstory might be helpful: Old Blog ), and I'm tired of depressing people. Less sadness, more humor, sarcasm, cynicism, and randomness.

Admittedly, the title may not be entirely truthful, and might even be more accurately titled Accidental Apathy. Sue me, I like the word and I am pretty ambivalent about a lot of things, so deal with it. I'm not ambivalent about everything though. There are lots of things I decisively love and hate. Read: I love reading and writing, snow, pink, tequila, Gilmore Girls. I hate baseball, vodka, St. Louis, liars, and walking to class in the rain.

The goal of my last blog was to figure out what the hell was wrong with me, why I was still depressed six months after Iris died. So did I? To a certain extent, yes. I figured out my emotions about him, for the most part. To truly figure out what's screwed up in my head would take way more than a blog and some inrospections. Perhaps a very well-educated psychiatrist.

If you read the old blog, you'll meet many of the familiar players: Iris, Ms. O, Bradshaw, etc. If you haven't...who cares?

I suppose that statement could be considered proof of my ambivalence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home