Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Musings of the Crazies*

Earlier this evening, Bradshaw and I were watching Bravo's newest clone reality show, Top Design, discussing the almost painful level of gay we were seeing from the men on the show. I was suddenly struck by a thought. "You know," I said, "I bet if we were lesbians, we could date for at least a year or two without killing each other."

She looked at me thoughtfully. "Yeah, but I bet we would fight a lot."

"But they'd be hot sexy fights," I countered. "And then there would be the makeup sex!"

"Hooray!" She paused and made a sad face. "Wait, no penis."

"We're lesbians in this fantasy!" I reminded her.

She laughed, then looked at me again. "Did we really just have a lesbian fantasy together?"

"I think we did."

"You know your friendship has reached a new level when you're having lesbian fantasies together," she said wryly.

"Indeed."

*I have dubbed the pair of us "the Crazies."

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Sizzle said...

and there is always the strap on, don't forget. ;)

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Nic, this was just the right amount of bizzare/funny post that I needed to read! Honestly though, I highly doubt that ever in the history of mankind did a dude ever say to another dude..."did we just have a gay fantasy?" Man, that would make someone a very good commercial. Write a book Nic, you could sell out everywhere just with this story :P thanks for the laugh!

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!! Wow. Fun times. Sounds to me like you have a pretty solid friendship there...haha. The Crazies, eh? LOVE it! Great name. Oh, and I totally agree with sizzle. Can't forget the strap on... ;) *dies*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home