Sunday, March 01, 2009

I Am Not Sick

I am not sneezing excessively. There is not a ton of icky stuff clogging up my head and making my eyes feel half-a-size too big for their sockets. I am not (allegedly) slightly feverish with clammy skin. I am not so pale that even when wearing twice as much blush as usual, I look pale. I am not sniffling. I am not having any trouble tasting the food that I eat.

And so, because of all that, I am not going to spend the rest of my night curled up under a sheet, comforter, quilt, fleece blanket, and feline foot warmer sipping tea. I am not going to read while I wait for the NyQuil to start kicking in, and I am not going to watch a cheesy movie once I get to the point that written words lose their meaning. I am not thinking in the back of my mind that tomorrow I may call in sick to work after a night of strange heartbeats and lucid dreams.

I am not sick.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Well, allegedly, you looked pale. But I hope you feel better. We missed you at Brew Co.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Dollface said...

Hope you feel better! I love your blog :)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Bri Bri said...

Wow... you write about your non-ailments (sp?) so eloquently. Don't Feel better since you feel so good right now!!!

Also, your dumming skills ROCK!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Sick days are so much more fun when you aren't sick

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Bizz said...

I hope you're feeling better, hun. :( *sends you hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home