Monday, May 26, 2008

Long Time Gone

I haven't blogged in nearly a year. A year people. When I started my last semester of classes, I put a moratorium on the blog for a couple of reasons. 1) I had very little time to play with it, and 2) One of my classes was using blogger and I didn't want this blog tracked down by anyone in class (just in case I talked about them).

Since it has been almost a year, there are a few things that have happened that you, gentle reader, should probably be aware of.*

Bradshaw is still living in St. Louis. I still miss her because, shockingly for me, we are still friends.
I am still working at Giant Bookstore. Until recently, I loved my job. Within the last few weeks, it has started to make me a bitter little girl.
I met a boy. Quiet internal drama ensued.
I spent the last four months student teaching and realized that I do love it. I have been unable to find a teaching job for next year, much to my chagrin.
I graduated from college. I am the first person in my entire family to ever do that. I am indeed proud.

I am determined to give you as few updates as humanly possible, mostly because they are as tedious for you to read as they are for me to write. You will receive updated information as it is necessary, and if you don't like it, you can suck it.** I am, however, going to try to be timely and interesting with my posts. If you have any questions/requests, please let me know and I will do my best to oblige.

*As if my readers were ever capable of being described as gentle.
**I know, I'm such a sweetheart. You know you love it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home