Wednesday, June 10, 2009

List: Because I Want to Post and Cannot Focus

I have the attention span of a hyperactive kitten today. Perhaps because there is a hyperactive kitten in my house. Regardless:

I Want:
  • a typewriter and the time to pound things out on it
  • a boy in my bed, right now
  • to know what will happen in the third book of The Hunger Games
  • beer to appear in my fridge
  • the desire to eat nothing but fruit
  • to stay in and watch the entire second season of Gossip Girl
  • the texture of Leighton Meester's hair
  • to double my disposable income
  • to read in the hot tub (that one I can do!)
  • an excellent reason to say yes
For your amusement:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Today I want:

--another Cardinals win
--darker hair (so making it happen)
--all of Weeds on DVD
--to not always feel like the boy
--more things crossed off my to do list
--an omelet
--to run
--to see you

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Today I want:

--my offer on the house to be accepted
--a nice good rain to wash off my car
--a healthy raise
--to take a long nap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home