Sunday, May 24, 2009

PhotoBlog: Text Tattoos


by em hunt, quotation from To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

by sean bonner

by Tipsy Tiff


by em hunt


by jessicabrookecoffey, lyrics from "There for You" by Flyleaf


by Rachell Taylor


by harperwray


by jessrawk, quotation by Leonard Cohen

via (un)solved mysteries

I have been feeling the urge for a new tattoo lately, and I think something textual would be very much in the realm of who I am. I already have a letter N behind my left ear and I think it is both the most beautiful and certainly the most meaningful of my three tattoos.

Most of these photos were found via the Body Type pool on Flickr. There are many other photos in the pool that I cannot upload due to the user's settings, so I would encourage you to look if any of these tickle your fancy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Ann said...

I know what my next one will be, but I don't know where.

And I've loved that N since you got it. It's beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home