Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sidenote

I've been getting a few offhand comments that make me wonder if anyone clicks the links that I put on here. Clicking those links will tell you more about the topics! That means, you can learn what beer pong is, or what I mean when I talk about graphic novels. I'm not trying to talk to you like you're stupid, just clarifying!

In other news, I'm the coolest person ever for falling asleep while watching Hercules last night. Seriously, the coolest person ever.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Hercules is a good movie! Why shouldnt you fall asleep to it? And I agree. You are the coolest person ever. (note the lack of sarcasm). :) I mean it! The coolest. Course your lovely blog helps with that. Just a little though. ;) Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home