Friday, June 13, 2008

Pause for Reaction

Living three hours away from my best friend, Bradshaw, is not an ideal situation. We’re both busy and coordinating our schedules enough to be able to visit one another is more than a challenge; it’s nearly impossible. Still, once a week or so, we have to engage in a marathon phone call. Tonight’s reminded me of exactly why we’re such good friends.

On discussing nudity and sex: “I’ll never understand those girls who think that guys are ugly naked. Excuse me if I look at a guy and say, ‘I want that. I want that in me.’”

On weddings: “I’ve seen people get married that I know are making the wrong decision, but what do you say? I’ve also seen people who have been together forever and are so happy. Who am I to say that what they’re doing is wrong?”

On drinking less liquor, less often: “I’m going to lose my tolerance if I keep this up! I won’t be able to drink a bottle of wine without being tipsy! I’ll become a cheap drunk and I’ll lose all my street cred!”

We’re going to a wedding together at the end of the month, so it’ll be good to be able to actually hang out together for more than ten minutes for the first time since April.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Bizz said...

I heart Bradshaw.

Nuff said.

^_^

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Bradshaw hearts Bizz.

Fer surrrrrious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home