Thursday, March 12, 2009

Things I Love Thursday


A new week, a new list! On to the things that I love!

  • My weekend at home Spending time at home is different than time off here, because I don't sit around doing nothing while feeling like there are things that I could or should go do. There are no shoulds; there is nothing in Small Town that I could do. Therefore, it is free of pressure! I got to eat cheeseburgers, watch Inauguration coverage and teen drama television, hang out with my parents, and just be away. It was lovely, and I'm already looking forward to another round of house-sitting in April.
  • That '70s Show I've been watching the first season on DVD, and it never stops amusing me. It also reminds me of when the show first started airing and I completely missed all of the drug references because I was a very good little girl. My body has been feeling stressed a bit lately, so to give my mind a reprieve with something that makes me laugh is excellent.
  • Writing Even when it isn't anything cohesive, the physical act of writing is almost cathartic. There are times when I either don't feel like writing or don't have time, but now, I'm enjoying it.
  • Sleep I've been exhausted lately, and nothing is lovelier when you're exhausted than curling up in a cozy bed in comfy pajamas and not setting the alarm clock. Today, I woke up at 9:30, put on my sleep mask (thanks, Bizz!), and slept until almost one. It was fabulous.
  • Visualization I can see it. I can only hope that it becomes real.
  • Wee bits finding gold sugar sprinkles; the new trench coat; storm season!; pink chopsticks; interesting blogs; free cheeseburgers; new books; pretty fingernails; great movies; pinwheels; impending sandal weather; being in the loop; road trips; teen drama; DVR; the future; waking up with a kitty on each side; long showers; closed doors.
Share! I demand it! Or I ask nicely! Whatever will make you do what I want you to do!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Dollface said...

So nice to be home, relaxing and that cheeseburger sounds delish... I wish I didnt have to work!! xoxo

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Sleep. Fabulous!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Things I love: biting into apples, baseball, and beer.

I went with the alliteration today, did you notice?

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Bizz said...

Writing, watching Ricky Gervais blooper clips, and reading an article about how your musical taste reflects on the level of your intelligence. Scientific studies showed that Beyonce and Lil' Wayne fans are by far and away the least intelligent. *snort* And Beethoven fans were the most intelligent. Indie/folk rock was high up on the scale too.

It amused me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home