Monday, June 15, 2009

Tearing At My Skin


You know how every once in a while you make a poor sartorial choice and spend an entire day uncomfortably holding in your stomach or worrying about your hemline or fighting static or sweating or covered in goosebumps? And so you spend that entire day just itching to get home and change into something comfortable and familiar and easy? When I woke up this morning, that was how I felt about my skin. And as the day progressed and different events took place, that feeling grew to encompass the way I felt in my house, the way I felt at my workplace, and generally the way that I felt about my life.

Today's only saving grace is the fact that both my dress and my shoes were very comfortable.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Ann said...

We chatted yesterday. And I still love you.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Ann said...

That came out wrong. The second sentence was a 'by the way,', not an 'in spite of.' I think you might have known that.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I bet you looked pretty cute too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home