Monday, July 06, 2009

Feature Presentation

Just now, I was walking through my house, still dressed for work and listening to my stomach rumble, thinking about a boy. He has these great blue eyes, probably his best - or at least most noticeable - feature. And I thought to myself, "Of course he knows they're his best feature. Everyone knows their best feature. Mine is-"

And I stopped. Because I realized that while I'm aware of the features that I like about myself physically, those things aren't necessarily my best features. For some people, I'm sure that their best feature is something that they don't even know about themselves. I would also wager that while most people are aware of their most distinguishing physical characteristic (for me, it's my height, or lack thereof), the most distinguishing isn't always the best either.

I tried to decide what would be my best if someone else chose, and I'm still not sure. So I wonder how many other people have some insight into this. Perhaps you've been told, like the boy I was thinking of, over and over about how you have great eyes or hair or abs. Maybe you're like me and are completely clueless. Does anyone care to comment about how their best feature is one that they hate? Or, alternately, one that they love?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home