Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lists: Because Everything I Write is Drivel


Things I'm Doing Tomorrow
sleeping in
getting my hair cut and colored
browsing the mall
reading my novel
watching movies

Things I Want to Wear This Spring
patterned dresses
cardigans in saturated colors
last year's bronze sandals
cocktail rings
a look of contentment

Things I Drank on Saturday
Irish coffee
Irish car bomb
Jello-O shot
Shamrock
Killian's Irish Red

Things That Make Me Smile
new underoos
adorable photographs
vacations
Dropkick Murpheys blaring
being told how cute I am

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Things I'm doing tomorrow: waking up on time, trivia night or concert, pretending to work.

Things I want to wear this spring: short-sleeved shirts.

Things I drank on Friday: Royal flush, Washington Apple, SoCo and lime, Blue Hawaiian, blueberry bomb (gross), and I don't really remember the others.

Things that make me smile: seeing a guy run into tree branches yesterday, twitter, busy weekends, my niece.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Dollface said...

I love this... I write surveys thru email with my friends often and I never have any new questions, tnis is perfect! thanks! xoxo

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Things I'm doing tomorrow: working very hard to not roll my eyes at the boss

Things I want to wear this sping: flip flops

Things I drank on Friday: Strongbow

Things that make me smile: having 29 minutes left of work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home