Monday, May 11, 2009

List: Things I'm Looking Forward To

doesn't this look idyllic?

Writing on the first page of my new, pretty, pink Moleskine.

Having a hot tub on the screened-in porch to use whenever I see fit.

Purchasing and reading The Last Olympian.

Going to the art museum later this week.

Embroidering new tea towels for kitchen use; also, the actual act of embroidering again (it's been a bit).

Going to a wedding at the end of next month.

The toffee-flavored coffee beverage I am going to purchase later this afternoon.

Finding and wearing cute new summer dresses.

Making cute things for people I like.

Question: How would people feel if I talked about books? Would you find this helpful or interesting, or would it be another things that I write that you read and say "meh" to?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh I forgot all about embroidering. Thanks for reminding me. I really need to start doing that again. So much fun!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Dollface said...

I love this to do list, everything sounds fun and un-stressful!! xxoo

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Bri Bri said...

I'm sorry it was crazy when you came to work. I love your opinions. Talk about books! What else was I ... oh! Will you teach me to embroider? I'd like to make some towels for our new apartment! I also need to make curtains.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Things I'm looking forward to:

More baseball games.
Arizona.
Knowing I'm getting hugs on Friday.
Coffee after I comment.
Dinners with friends.
New apartments.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Bizz said...

I wouldn't mind if you talked about books. I'm always looking for stuff to read. Even though my list is WAY too long already. rofl. Whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home