Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Lists: Because My Muse Went Missing

Presents I Like A Lot
my new coffeemaker
Gilmore Girls seasons two and three on DVD
Christina Aguilera’s Back to Basics
the bookshelf

Presents I Didn’t Expect
a DVD player with 5.1 surround sound
an area rug
a set of champagne glasses (never mind that no one in my family drinks champagne)
a super-soft pink robe

Things I Wish I Had Patience For
keeping my nails perfectly manicured
working out
people who talk stupid topics to death
wearing heels at all times

Made-Up Words I Enjoy
snarcastic (snarky + sarcastic—thank you, Lorelai Gilmore)
snicklefritz (definition: grumpy jerkface)
blomment (Scrib or Tiff, I can’t remember, but I love it)
The Best Quote I Heard Today
"Coffee is a must. Keeps you perky."

A belated merry Christmas to everyone!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad your Christmas went well.. Glad you are feeling better also. Huggles ~~juls

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger xx Shona said...

lol, I'm glad you are happy. Such a "boring" post- remember the common room :P . Either way, lol, it was a good post, exactly what a blog is for. Merry Belated Christmas. Huggles, Shona

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NNNNNNIIIIIIIIICCCCCC! *glomp huggles attacks* I love your lists they make me totally smile! I have to give credit where credit is due and Scrib came up with blomment, I call it a blogment. Anyways, hope you had a wonderful Christmas! *huggles* I miss you!

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for presents! Sounds like you had a lucrative Christmas. :) Haha. I also highly enjoy those words you listed. I am going to try and use snicklefritz the second the opportunity arises. And yes, blomment was me. I love it too. And what a coincidence I am making one right now! lol. Happy belated Merry Christmas to you too Nic! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home