Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Seen and Heard: Gmail Chat

Bradshaw: i had a sex dream about [insert boy here] last night
me: oh man
dude, I'd kill for even a sex DREAM
Bradshaw: oh god would be better
me: I need to get laid
Bradshaw: seriously
it was better than I remembered, and my memory recalls it being really damn good.
me: grumble
when will I learn to just go ahead and be a slut?
Bradshaw: ha
when I learn to accept Christ as my personal savior, cure cancer, and get back together with Jerk Ex-Boyfriend....aka half past impossible
me: I just almost gagged on my coffee
Bradshaw: uh huh
me: leading off with Christ, that's what did it for me
Bradshaw: mission accomplished.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Ann said...

"Insert boy here."

*snort*

Over and over and over again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home