Sunday, April 19, 2009

Knees and Toes

As an exercise in confidence, I am going to list every physical attribute about myself that I love. I spend an awful lot of time being critical of myself and not focusing on what I like, which is silly when you stop to think about it.

  • the red in my hair - both natural and chemically-enhanced
  • my long eyelashes
  • the changing colors of my eyes - ranging from gray-blue to green-blue to an almost-true blue
  • my earlobes
  • the tattoo behind my ear
  • my cheekbones
  • the angles of my clavicles
  • my forearms, particularly my wrists
  • my fingers
  • the narrow point on my waist
  • the curve from the small of my back down to my derriere
  • my ankles
  • the tops of my feet
A longer list than expected, but worth writing. I challenge you to list at least five things about your own body that you love.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Bizz said...

I like the horns that hold my halo up. That count? Not five but close enough, right?

:P

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Bri Bri said...

My hair. I love my hair. My eyes. My facial expressions. My dainty hands and small wrists. My boobs. I have great boobs. My freckles. My eyebrows... while not always groomed, I've always liked them. Um... that's a pretty good list. It's mainly my face... which, lets face it... rocks. :)

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Ann said...

I still wonder how Bizz combs her hair to hide the horns. :)

I like my eyes and my calves and my booty and my teeth and when I've been working out, I really like my stomach.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Somedays I can't think of anything. Today is one of those days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home