Saturday, April 11, 2009

Link Share


Oh, it's that time again. I collect these until I get tired of the "draft" thing glaring at me on blogger - then I post it for you, kittens! The following are things that I have found - probably via other people - that amuse me.

  • Happies vs. Crappies is pretty insightful, I think. Do something or shut up - I like that mentality.
  • World Clock This is kind of sad and still pretty cool. Some of the stats are amusing.
  • Real Age Quiz I am 19.5. Hooray for not smoking and wearing sunscreen!
  • What Chuck Wore Baha, purely silly fun. Spark will probably be the only one who appreciates this.
  • 99 Problems But a Lady Ain't One This made me snicker. Another thing that probably only Spark will appreciate. (Bradshaw, you must watch The Tudors, seriously.)
  • #3 Love Chance EncountersThere's a lesson here. I like it. I found this particular blog when the author started following me on Twitter. No clue who she is, but I like this.
If you have any lovely links you would like to share, give me a poke via Twitter or some such technological wonder.

I am in a weird mood this morning. Excuse me.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Nisha said...

I often want to be Holly Golightly :)

Sweet blog and thanks for the link.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Bizz said...

Oh my god! I've totally been to that Photographic Dictionary site before and forgot about it. Sweet. lol. And I heart the "Is It Going To Rain?" site. I clicked on it yesterday and it said yes. ^_^

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Bri Bri said...

I LOVE WHAT CHUCK WORE!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Bri Bri said...

Oh... and I'm 15. LOL!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Ann said...

I'll get around to it eventually, I'm sure.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Love these!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home