Monday, April 06, 2009

Seen and Heard: Text Tease


This conversation took place on Saturday night after three or so drinks, a friend's concert, and a few rounds of Mario Kart on Wii.

Girl: I'm on my way home if you're interested in joining me.
Boy: (ten minutes later) There are a bunch of people at my house. Come here.
Girl: Not happening. I'm already home, undressed, and drinking beer.
Boy: I can't just leave.
Girl: That's fine. I'm going to watch a movie. You have two hours to consider what you want before I lock the door and go to sleep.
(phone rings) Boy: Your door better be unlocked. I'll be there in five.

I won.

photo via I Heart It

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Spiff said...

What concert?

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Ann said...

I'm still amused by this.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Bizz said...

Bahahaha. Love.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hooray for victory!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home