Friday, March 27, 2009

Fuck Fuck Fuck


Today is one of those days. I do not feel positive any more. I do not want to talk about locking my keys in my car in the rain or coworkers who refuse to take a call by shift for someone's birthday or cats in heat with inexplicably swollen lips or rude customers or awful coworkers or canceled plans or starting early or how my birthday is almost certainly going to be a bust.

Just know that it's one of those days and I probably need a hug. Or maybe it would help if I felt like someone gave a rat's ass.*

*This is not to say that someone doesn't, but it certainly doesn't feel like it right now.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Bri Bri said...

I care. Where do you want to go tomorrow for brunch?

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Bizz said...

I love you lots and lots and lots Ms. Nic.

*MILLIONS OF HUGS*

:)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Dollface said...

awwww,... i had one of those days on Friday too.. HUG!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I care! I might not have been around at the time, but I care. I hope you're feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home