Saturday, August 30, 2008

Scrambled Eggs and Bullshit

I can't really think of a better way to start my day than sleeping in till 2:30 pm, then making myself a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, and strawberries (coincidentally, the same thing I had for dinner last night). Now, I'm going to track down something comfortable to wear and head out to run some errands. I need notebook paper, face masks, and an excuse to get the hell out of my house.

Before I go, however, I feel the need to show you the horoscope that I read between bites of egg and toast:

Why give into your usual mundane activities when you can inject some excitement into your life? Reject the norm and do something totally different you've always wanted to try. Be adventurous in dating, loving and living.

What. The. Hell. I should stop reading horoscopes.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Bizz said...

First off, the title of this post cracks me up.

Second off, I really want strawberries now. Damn you.

Third off, horoscopes are effing hilarious. I like how yours basically insulted you right off the bat by insinuating your life was mundane. I mean, okay, yeah, almost everyone's life is pretty fucking mundane, but whatever, it's still funny.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I don't remember the last time I slept til 230, so I hate you for that. Also, horoscopes are stupid, but scrambled eggs are not. Now I know what I'm eating for dinner. Thanks for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home