Sunday, August 24, 2008

Why I Live Alone

After the drama that took place last night, I am reminded of two things. One, hanging out with girls is always more work than it is worth, and two, adding boys into the mix with those girls will only make things worse.

The night began with choosing our destination based on avoiding another girl. Legs, a new addition to my life, Gallagher, and I decided that we wanted to go out. Kitty wanted to spend time with us, but was also hanging out with a girl who has the hots for Legs' sort-of boyfriend. We found out where Kitty was going and went elsewhere. It was at this point that I remembered that girls are stupid.

As the night wound down at Piano Bar, we were all having fun. Legs and the sort-of boyfriend, Gallagher, Hershey, and I were all peacefully drinking when Kitty arrived with the other girl. Before I could realize what was happening, Legs and the boy left, Hershey had disappeared and bitten Gallagher's head off when she called him, and everyone was angry. Everyone, apparently, but me. I was just sitting there drinking my beer, confused by the entire situation.

I think it's time for me to invest some money in a couple of new books, a fun new scented bubble bath, and a bottle of wine. A few nights at home - and away from all this boy-girl drama - sounds like exactly what I need.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Sounds like I do in fact need to call you back. I can't keep your code names straight this morning.

Stupid drama.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Bizz said...

Fuck drama. Especially boy-girl drama. Lame.

Me time is definitely recommended.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home